CAMPBOSS Roof Top Tent
CAMPBOSS Roof Top Tent
**For shipping costs please contact us before checkout**
In an ever-changing world we're all looking to get out there and enjoy this great country of ours. And there's nothing better while you're out adventuring in your 4x4 than having an easy and convenient way to set up camp and get a comfortable night's rooftop rest. Introducing the RT BOSS TENT.
- Tent is made from 280gsm poly cotton rip-stop canvas and finished in khaki green colour
- The mattress is high density 60mm with waterproof zip-over cover
- The cover flaps over the sides and front entry are supported by galvanised spring steel supports
- 20mm thick non-condensation mat under the mattress
- SBS zippers all round
- Mosquito and midges proof mesh
- Access from three sides
- Extra long aluminium ladder that extends to 2.6m for lifted vehicles
- RT Boss Tent can be folded down with the bedding and ladder packed inside
- Powder coated aluminium construction
- Outer shell is folded, sealed and riveted so sections can be replaced if damaged
- Foam-filled and insulated roof with sound deadening carpet
- Roof organiser including five pockets and one clear pocket for tablet and iPad viewing or lighting
- Lightweight aluminium honeycomb base for insulation and strength
- Gas struts aid lifting the roof - especially when loaded
- Internal height adjustable safety support to keep the roof in place while open
- Includes a set of roof racks to hold solar panels, canoes, kayaks, bikes or storage bags
- Key locking SS latches
- Interior LED strip light (dimmable, bug free yellow/white) and 2 x USB ports, 1 x CIG socket
All round sail rail style fixing system to attach light bars, awnings, shower tents, and other accessories
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you are not satisfied, you may return the item within 30 days of the delivery date for a refund or exchange.
- To be eligible for a return, the item must be unused, in the same condition that you received it, and in the original packaging.
- To initiate a return, please contact us at email@example.com and provide your order number and the reason for the return.
- Once we receive the returned item, we will inspect it and notify you of the status of your refund or exchange.
- Refunds will be issued to the original payment method within 5-10 business days after the returned item is received.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable, and the customer is responsible for the cost of return shipping.
- We are not responsible for any items lost or damaged during the return shipping process, so we recommend using a trackable shipping method.
- If you receive a damaged or defective item, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately to arrange for a replacement or refund.