OZTRAIL Skygazer 4XV Dome Tent
OZTRAIL Skygazer 4XV Dome Tent
- Longer, wider & with 30% more head height than the Skygazer 3 or Skygazer 3XV tents.
- Large enclosed entry vestibule with plenty of room for all your gear
- Cross pole construction providing quick set up, greater strength and water shedding ability
- Skygazer window system allows you to roll back the fly of the tent for additional ventilation when weather conditions permit. Featuring full height zip open side windows allowing hot air to escape and breeze to flow directly through the tent, ideal for hot and dry conditions
- Silver coated UVTex® 2000 fly reflects heat & protects you from the elements while factory heat taped seams prevent seam leakage
- PosiBrace fastens your fly to the tent structure securely with Velcro attachment points to give greater strength & resistance to strong winds
- DryFloor heavy duty PE bucket floor for extra waterproofness at ground level
- No-See-Um mesh in all windows keeps all those biting insects at bay so you'll sleep better
- 100% Polyester inner tent that keeps you cool & dry in hot or humid conditions
- Tentsile Tab with J-Hooks are clever triangular seam inserted patches with a J-Hook to simply & quickly attach the tent to the poles making setup easy & keeping the poles firmly in place during periods of high wind
- Tentsile Loop shock absorbent reinforced peg down and guy rope points for greater stability & longer life
- DryGuard Plus protects from wind-driven rain with storm flaps that Velcro closed
- Easy Step D Doors reduce the risk of tripping when entering or exiting the tent
- Fully featured with convenience items like lantern hooks & organiser pouches
- Compact carry bag provided
Larger in every dimension than the other Skygazer tents means more room to stretch out and much greater headroom while still retaining a compact footprint.
4 Adults in comfort
Posi-Brace securely fastens your fly to the tent with these Velcro® attachment points.
Polyester inner tent with No-See-Um mesh windows for ventilation but no biting insects.
Heavy Duty 230gsm PE Floor - Incorporating a bucket style floor with elevated seams keeping the moisture out but more importantly, you dry.
Easy Step D Door - Oversize D-shaped door for easy access to the interior with lower sills to minimise tripping.
Duraplus Fibreglass poles with stainless steel joiners for maximum durability.
No-See-Um Mesh - Ultra-fine mesh panels for total insect protection, no matter how small they are, while still allowing plenty of ventilation.
DryGuard Plus protects windows from wind driven rain with storm flaps that Velcro together.
#5 Coil zips for door
Ideal for cold to tropical conditions.
|Pegs & Guy Ropes:||
Guy rope storage pockets built-in to the fly.
Centrally located light attachment hook.
Easy to locate wall pouch & wall pocket to store your bits & pieces.
Tent head height: 170 cm
64 x 22 x 22 cm
150D Polyester carry bag provided
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you are not satisfied, you may return the item within 30 days of the delivery date for a refund or exchange.
- To be eligible for a return, the item must be unused, in the same condition that you received it, and in the original packaging.
- To initiate a return, please contact us at email@example.com and provide your order number and the reason for the return.
- Once we receive the returned item, we will inspect it and notify you of the status of your refund or exchange.
- Refunds will be issued to the original payment method within 5-10 business days after the returned item is received.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable, and the customer is responsible for the cost of return shipping.
- We are not responsible for any items lost or damaged during the return shipping process, so we recommend using a trackable shipping method.
- If you receive a damaged or defective item, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately to arrange for a replacement or refund.