OZTRAIL Tasman 2 Dome Tent
OZTRAIL Tasman 2 Dome Tent
The Tasman 2 dome tent is a quick and easy-to-set-up tent with cross pole construction for greater strength and water shedding ability. It features a silver-coated UVTex® 2000 fly that reflects heat and protects you from the elements. The inner tent has large mesh panels to keep the tent cool in hot climates, while the heavy-duty PE bucket floor provides extra waterproofness at ground level. The tent also has no-see-um mesh in all windows to keep biting insects at bay and easy step T doors to reduce the risk of tripping when entering or exiting the tent.
- Cross pole construction
- Large mesh panels in the inner tent
- Silver-coated UVTex® 2000 fly
- DryFloor™ heavy duty PE bucket floor
- No-See-Um mesh in all windows
- Tentsile Tab™ with J-Hooks for easy attachment to poles
- Tentsile Loop™ shock absorbent reinforced peg down and guy rope points
- DryGuard™ Plus protection from wind-driven rain
- Easy Step T Doors
- Lantern hooks & organiser pouches
- Compact carry bag
- Colour: Blue
- Sleeps: 2 Adults
- Fly: Silver Coated UVTex® 2000 Sun Tough Fly fabric
- Inner Tent: Polyester inner tent with No-See-Um mesh windows
- Floor: Heavy Duty PE Floor
- Door: Easy Step T Door
- Environmental Control: Large mesh areas incorporated in inner tent
- Zips: #5 Coil zips for windows and door
- Climate Rating: Ideal for moderate to tropical conditions
- Pegs & Guy Ropes: Sturdy pegs included; pre-attached guy ropes
- 12V Ready: Centrally located light attachment hook
- Storage Solutions: Two easy-to-locate side wall organiser pouches
- Dimensions: Tent floor area: 205 x 145 cm; Tent head height: 105 cm
- Weight: 2.0 kg
- Pack Size: 56 x 13 x 13cm
- Carry Bag: 150D Polyester carry bag provided
- Warranty: 2 Year Manufacturer's Warranty against defects of material or manufacture.
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you are not satisfied, you may return the item within 30 days of the delivery date for a refund or exchange.
- To be eligible for a return, the item must be unused, in the same condition that you received it, and in the original packaging.
- To initiate a return, please contact us at email@example.com and provide your order number and the reason for the return.
- Once we receive the returned item, we will inspect it and notify you of the status of your refund or exchange.
- Refunds will be issued to the original payment method within 5-10 business days after the returned item is received.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable, and the customer is responsible for the cost of return shipping.
- We are not responsible for any items lost or damaged during the return shipping process, so we recommend using a trackable shipping method.
- If you receive a damaged or defective item, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately to arrange for a replacement or refund.