OZTRAIL Tasman 3 Dome Tent
OZTRAIL Tasman 3 Dome Tent
An easy to erect, well ventilated dome that’s at home in the bush or backyard.
- Front and rear T-Door for easy and simple access, as well as added ventilation
- Cross pole construction providing quick set up, greater strength and water shedding ability
- An inner tent with large mesh panels to keep the tent cool in hot climates
- Silver coated UVTex® 2000 fly reflects heat & protects you from the elements
- DryFloor - heavy duty PE bucket floor for extra waterproofness at ground level
- No-See-Um mesh in all windows keeps all those biting insects at bay so you'll sleep better
- 100% Polyester inner tent that keeps you cool & dry in hot or humid conditions
- Tentsile Tabs with J-Hooks are clever triangular seam inserted patches with a J-Hook to simply & quickly attach the tent to the poles making setup easy & keeping the poles firmly in place during periods of high wind
- Tentsile Loop - shock absorbent reinforced peg down and guy rope points for greater stability & longer life
- DryGuard Plus protects from wind-driven rain with storm flaps that Velcro closed
- Easy Step D Doors reduce the risk of tripping when entering or exiting the tent
- Fully featured with convenience items like lantern hooks & organiser pouches
- Compact carry bag provided
The Tasman 3 dome tent is designed to be set up very quickly & easily. The cross pole construction gives great strength and the mesh inner provides heaps of ventilation. Ideal for quick getaways or festivals where you need an easy, quick & compact tent.
3 Adults in comfort
Silver Coated UVTex® 2000 Sun Tough Fly fabric - the UVtex® treatment not only protects the fly from harsh UV rays, it also doubles as a 100% waterproof barrier.
Polyester inner tent with No-See-Um mesh windows for ventilation but no biting insects.
Heavy Duty PE Floor - Incorporating a bucket style floor with elevated seams keeping the moisture out but more importantly, you dry
Front and Rear Easy Step T Doors - T-shaped door for easy access to the interior with lower sills to minimise tripping.
No-See-Um Mesh - Ultra-fine mesh panels for total insect protection, no matter how small they are, while still allowing plenty of ventilation.
Large mesh areas incorporated in inner tent for great ventilation. DryGuard Plus protects doors from wind driven rain with storm flaps that Velcro together
#5 Coil zips for windows #5 Coil zips for door
Ideal for moderate to tropical conditions.
|Pegs & Guy Ropes:||
Sturdy pegs included. Pre-attached guy ropes.
Centrally located light attachment hook.
Two easy to locate side wall organiser pouches.
Tent floor area: 205 x 205 cm Tent head height: 125 cm
62 x 14 x 14 cm
150D Polyester carry bag provided
2 Year Manufacturer's Warranty against defects of material or manufacture.
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you are not satisfied, you may return the item within 30 days of the delivery date for a refund or exchange.
- To be eligible for a return, the item must be unused, in the same condition that you received it, and in the original packaging.
- To initiate a return, please contact us at email@example.com and provide your order number and the reason for the return.
- Once we receive the returned item, we will inspect it and notify you of the status of your refund or exchange.
- Refunds will be issued to the original payment method within 5-10 business days after the returned item is received.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable, and the customer is responsible for the cost of return shipping.
- We are not responsible for any items lost or damaged during the return shipping process, so we recommend using a trackable shipping method.
- If you receive a damaged or defective item, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately to arrange for a replacement or refund.