SURVIVAL Travel First Aid KIT
SURVIVAL Travel First Aid KIT
The Travel First Aid KIT combines SURVIVAL’s popular Vehicle First Aid Kit with our Remote and Outdoor Module. With the portable 'clip and go' system, it’s every adventurer’s new best friend.
The SURVIVAL Travel First Aid KIT has been designed with weight and space in mind, without compromising any of the items on your travel first aid checklist.
Ideal if you’re going ‘round the globe, into the outback or even just down the road, the Travel First Aid KIT also meets WHS compliance regulations for remote work areas.
Don’t leave home without one.
Height: 21cm | Width (Closed): 11cm | Length (Closed): 19cm | Length (Open): 68cm | Weight: 1.25kg
Remote & Outdoor Module
This streamlined-yet-jam-packed module can be easily clipped on to your current KIT, and includes a whole host of extra first aid essentials, including:
- 2 x SMART bandages: The reusable SMART Bandage contains easy-to-follow pictogram instructions, to ensure you apply the right amount of pressure to a snake bite wound. Also suitable in the case of Funnel-web bites, the SMART Snake Bandage has already helped protect countless lives.
- 10 x hydrogel sachets: A cooling gel to quickly treat burns.
- 1 x emergency blanket: Lightweight, compact and can be used to treat shock and hypothermia.
- 1 x 60cm x 80cm burn dressing.
- 1 x instruction card: Offering essential information to help you treat both bites and burns.
- Plenty of space for additional personal items: Add your own insect repellent, sunscreen, personal medications, or a couple of extra bandages – it’s entirely up to you.
Despite its streamlined appearance, this chock-full module also includes a heap of other must-have items to keep you safe and sound, including a mini torch, emergency whistle and daylight signal mirror.
Leading first aid design and layout
Designed in Australia by leading first aid experts, the colour-coded labelling system enables you to clearly identify first aid contents and explains the typical use for each item. This makes it quicker and easier to respond to any emergency situation.
The new and improved design for the SURVIVAL Travel First Aid KIT also features the sophisticated MOLLE system for tailored attachment, new shoulder straps and redesigned zips that are sturdier than ever before, with an extra layer of material on the outside that protects both zips and the KIT’s contents from the elements.
Easy refill and restock
The numbered labelling system tells you how many of each item you should have – alerting you to replacement requirements and making it clear when you need to refill and restock – essential for when you’re on the go.
Quality first aid product
As with all Survival products, the Travel First Aid KIT is durable, rugged and water resistant. The zippers are strong and there is luminous piping on the bag to make it easier to see at night.
In addition to the extensive selection of first aid items, the KIT contains CPR instructions to support your first aid training in the case of any travel emergency.
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you are not satisfied, you may return the item within 30 days of the delivery date for a refund or exchange.
- To be eligible for a return, the item must be unused, in the same condition that you received it, and in the original packaging.
- To initiate a return, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your order number and the reason for the return.
- Once we receive the returned item, we will inspect it and notify you of the status of your refund or exchange.
- Refunds will be issued to the original payment method within 5-10 business days after the returned item is received.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable, and the customer is responsible for the cost of return shipping.
- We are not responsible for any items lost or damaged during the return shipping process, so we recommend using a trackable shipping method.
- If you receive a damaged or defective item, please contact us at email@example.com immediately to arrange for a replacement or refund.